Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, October 14, 2018

The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life Outtakes

As I'm now almost thirty chapters into The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life, I'm starting to realize there are some scenes that I can't go into in the story that I'd love to show in more detail. So far there are two that really stick out in my mind.

First

The Date - The scene showing the epic first date between Rosalie and Emmett from the time they first sat down to eat, to their night in bed together.

Second

William Charles Black - A story showing the happiest point in Bella and Jacob's life from when their son was born. 

----------------------------

Are there any scenes you'd want to see that happened in the five years between the prologue and first chapter of the book? 

Please comment with what you'd like to see if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.