Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A Black Decision - A Missing Moment Serial

A Black Decision

~Part XVIII~

"Why don't you get it? Beau's a runner. It's a typical attribute of men... some women to, but that's besides the point." Like the woman in front of me who took off the moment the going got tough and it started to look like rough seas ahead. 

Edythe snarled at me.

"Your letter was cruel enough to keep him from chasing you back in September, but you needed to be chased just as much as he needs it now. It's not like you have to go very far either. He's just a few short miles away. Go get him and convince him to come home."

"Our problem has always revolved around trust, not some stupid need to be caught. He promised he'd come back on his own. If I go to him now and ask him to return with me than I'm completely destroying that trust. I'll lose him for sure then. Or is that what you want? So you get some easy in with him after driving me away from him."

"Is your jealousy making you so blind that you can't see what the boy you claim to love really needs?" I spat angrily.

"He needs for me to trust and respect him." 

I threw my hands up in disgust at her words. "No. What he needs is to know that he's loved. That he's wanted. Even as he is now... especially as he is now." 

"Maybe you don't know him as well as you think you do, because he knows I love him."

I walked away from her to keep myself from punching the stubborn vampire. I turned back towards her. "Look, maybe he does know it here -" I patted my own chest. "- but does he know it here?" I tapped on my brain.

Edythe narrowed her eyes at me.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.