Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality Sneak Peek

A teaser of Chapter 25 - An Occasion:

“Can't we just go to Port Angeles or Olympia or Tacoma or Seattle?” I asked grumpily. I didn't want to do this, but somehow I'd been roped into it. Not by Edward, ironically enough, but by his annoying little shrimp of a sister that I was going to find a way to kill for this.

It was February 19th, the day of the 'Crush Dance,' in honor of the holiday that featured far too many chocolates and roses for any sane person's desire. It was also in honor of the soda beverage, Crush. The cheerleading squad, headed up by Lauren – of all people – had been more than eager to run a “Crush for your Crush” campaign for the last month to drum up money for the coming summer's cheerleading camp. The whole gist of it was spend two dollars to give a can of Crush anonymously to whoever you wanted. If you added an extra dollar you could send a note with it, and if you wanted to spend five dollars you could give them a fancy glass bottle of crush – note included.

I'd ended up buying two. I sent one to Mike with a note claiming it was from his secret gay admirer, and the other to Edward with a note with only three simple words on it.

Even so, I didn't want to do this. Dancing wasn't my thing, had truly never been my thing. I just wasn't that kind of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.