Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, October 19, 2018

Serial Black Widow Teaser

A small sneak peek at my future one-shot, Serial Black Widow:

“My name is Bella Montgomery, and I'm a murderer.”

It was almost funny for me to say those words aloud, but they were true. The first person I'd ever killed had been Embry Call – of course, given that he hadn't been human, calling that first killing a murder was debatable.

But I was getting ahead of myself, or possibly behind myself, because I was currently looking in my bathroom mirror and carefully applying the makeup that would make me look far more heart broken than I actually was, because I had a funeral to go to.

Ten years ago, I'd been a normal teenage girl, and I'd been infatuated with love – or possibly just the idea of it – but then my heart had been torn out by the man, the vampire, that I'd fallen for. In the months that had followed his leaving, I'd drowned. Eventually I'd given up on the idea of living and went to find a place that had once been special for both the man I had loved and myself – our meadow – wanting to find a place to die in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.