Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, October 5, 2018

A Black Decision - A Missing Moment Serial

A Black Decision

~Part XV~

"Look, I don't expect Beau to try anything," I said to Lee when he finally arrived. "But he might. He's not..." I looked for the right word before finally giving up and shrugging. "Stable at the moment. I don't want him to do something he'll regret later so if it looks like he might then stop him, no matter what it takes to do it." Internally I shuddered at what I was telling Lee, but Beau could heal - not that that made it any better. 

"But why?" Lee asked in confusion, crossing his arms over his shirtless chest. He could get away with it because he was a guy - and it wasn't the first time since he joined the pack that I wished society thought of topless women in the same way they did men. 

"You'll see when you go in the cabin. I have a couple of things I have to take care of and then I'll be back to relieve you," I stated, completely avoiding answering his question. 

His brown knitted together for a minute before he finally muttered, "Okay." 

"I'll be back."

I turned and walked away from him, heading towards La Push so I could go to Elliott's. I knew it was where Sam was supposed to be. 

I made it my business to know here schedule so we could avoid each other as much as possible. The truth was, it was as much a part of why I'd started rooming in the little cabin as the need to be away from my overbearing mom was. Two alpha's couldn't reside comfortably in the same space - especially a space as small as La Push - so I'd tried to put some much needed distance between us... not that it did much good when I constantly had to involve her. 

There was no avoiding it though. Especially not at this current time. 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.