Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, October 11, 2018

A Black Decision - A Missing Moment Serial

A Black Decision

~Part XIX~

When she didn't respond to my question in too long of a time I ran my hands through my hair and walked even further away from her. 

The way Beau and Edythe both acted made them two peas in a bloody pod. I snorted.

I started to think, started to try and figure out another option since plan a wasn't going to work. I just wasn't sure I'd be able to help Beau, not this time...

"Who says he needs help? He just needs time," Edythe demanded, poking around in my brain again. 

"Trust me, he needs help. You don't get it, why he came to me, He wanted me to -" I stopped talking, shutting the thought off cold.

I could feel her staring a hole in my back. "What did he want you to do?"

I shook my head. "It doesn't matter. Okay, look. If you aren't going to come now, then don't come. Period. He needs something steady at this time that will help him to get back on his feet. I'm pretty sure I can do it... if you don't interfere."

"What? First you want me to come get him and now you want me out of your way." 

Edythe didn't say it out loud, but I could practically hear the jealous accusation again. 

I turned to look at Edythe. "Look, it isn't forever, but if you aren't going to come get him now because you want to prove that you trust him -" I snorted, I was more of a hold tight and never let go kind of girl, myself "- then you're going to have to actually trust him and give him time to come back to you. Most likely he'll be back in less than three months. He doesn't... love me. Not really. He loves you though and he will come back to you." It killed me to say that, but I knew I was right.

I walked back over to my bike and got on my bike. "I'm serious. Come to La Push today or tomorrow or give him space. It's your choice, but I'd choose the former if it was me."

I started the bike and drove away, not waiting on an answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.