Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A small teaser of Chapter 11 - Legends:

“Is all of that why you believe I was meant to be your imprint?” I finally asked, regretting the decision almost immediately. Part of me didn't want to know, didn't want to see the writing on the giant wall I'd chosen to ignore for months, but I knew I needed to know – even if it did ruin everything.

Jules shrugged. “How do you want me to answer that?”

I scowled. “I want you to tell me the truth, Jules. I need to understand.” I was certain we both knew I was lying about it being what I wanted.

“Beau, all I know is we have a chance here. I know this isn't what you've wanted, but the fact is that if she can move on in less than three months when I told her you'd be back by then...” Jules shook her head.

I pulled both of us to a stop and spun to stare at Jules. “What did you just say?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.