Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Forever Protector Teaser

Currently Forever Protector is the favorite on the poll. I'm not sure how soon I'll get it written, but below is a small teaser of it.


There was a constant pull in the back of my mind reminding me of everything I'd lost, all because of my own stubbornness, but I constantly pushed it aside. It was anything but easy, however, after over thirty years in La Push with Embrianna and Jules it was my norm. 

They were only two wolves from the original pack of ten still shifting. The last hold out other than them had been Leland and he'd shifted to his wolf form and run off into the forest almost two years ago.

Not that there weren't other shifters because there were. Samantha's oldest two daughters were now pack members, along with Paula's daughter, and Jaelyn's twin boys. It seemed that as long as a threat was in the area, shifters continued to turn... and with me living in the little cabin on the outskirts of La Push as the first line of defense, there was always a threat in the area. Me. 

I smelled Jules before she wrapped her arms around my waist and put her chin on my shoulder, checking to see what I was looking at.

"How's Leila?" I murmured.

"She's a fifteen year old brand new shifter. So she's volatile and angry and feeling betrayed. She hates both of us and I can't blame her."

I sighed, but I couldn't really disagree with that assessment. "So she knows everything then?"

"Yeah, every bitter detail." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.