Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A teaser of Chapter 12 - Time:

“The longer I contemplated this fact, the more I wonder if maybe the real future that I should have embraced was a young death – wouldn't that be better than ruining hundreds or thousands of lives? It was part of why I ended up sinking my car off the coast in California.”

I heard Edythe let out a pained gasp as I took a breath, but I didn't dare look at her or pause because I knew if I did then I'd never be able to admit the full details of what a monster I truly was.

“You have to understand that even though I wasn't happy with the realizations I was making, I was actually was still soul searching at that point. I hadn't decided on anything for sure. So I continued to Florida. I wanted – needed even – to see my mom, to find out that she was doing alright. She is by the way. She actually was working on paperwork to adopt a child while I watched from a careful distance. I even watched Phil coach a little league on a shockingly cloudy day.” I smiled at the memory. “Of course, by then it had been almost two weeks since we left Volterra and I was starving. There really isn't much in the way of large game in Florida, and even if there was... I'm not sure I could have made myself do it... Not then, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.