Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A Black Decision - A Missing Moment Serial

A Black Decision

~Part XIV~

I shifted into my wolf form landing on all fours only to be immediately assaulted by three different mental voices.

Screw you, brother!

Why don't you go home and sleep already?

Oh my god, would you both shut up!

This is between me and my sister!

Stay out of it, Embrianna!

QUIET! 

The mental ping pong between Sarah and Lee was a constant when they were both patrolling at the same time and it often forced me to do things I didn't particularly enjoy doing, like making lots of orders. 

Lee, I need you to come to my cabin and watch Beau. If he tries to leave or if some human actually is stupid enough to go that far into the woods then I need you to stop him by any means necessary. Up to and including dismemberment. Just no burning him allowed.

I could feel Embrianna's shock at my words, but I kept myself from thinking on Beau's eyes by focusing on the inner turmoil in my pack. 

Sarah, go home and shift back so you can start on your homework. You've done enough patrolling. Embrianna, go pair up with one of Sam's pack and patrol with them. 

None of them made any move to follow my instructions. 

Do I need to make them alpha orders???

Sarah took off towards her house and Embrianna raced off to find one of Sam's pack while Lee headed my way. 

I'll explain in more detail in human form when you get here, Lee.

I shifted back to my human form and quickly redressed. 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.