Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, October 22, 2018

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A teaser of Chapter 13 - Newborn:

“Do I have to tell them as well?” I asked nervously before we got to the house.

“If Archie hasn't already told them everything than they deserve to know, Beau. It'll be alright.”

Every muscle in my body tensed but I'd said I wouldn't run anymore, so I squeezed her hand again. “Okay.”

“Why are you worried, Beau? They won't judge you anymore than I have.”

“Royal and Jessamine?”

“Jessamine understands sides of being a vampire that almost none of the rest of us do. She's not going to judge what you did, Beau.”

“Even given the fact that it puts all of you at risk?”

“You're assuming that the Volturi are going to find out? If they'd been able to suss that out, they'd have already come here to kill you, Beau. At this point it's fair to say it's safe.” There was humor in her voice as she spoke.

I glowered at Edythe for a moment. “This is not even slightly amusing Edythe.”

“You helped to destroy one of the oldest members of the Volturi... I'm not a hundred percent certain that she wasn't older than the leaders of the Volturi even. I'm not sure that they'd try to come after you even if they did know. Sulpicia values her life too much to risk it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.