Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, October 12, 2018

Ideas

So as is relatively typical for me, I have a slew of ideas in my head. Some of those ideas have to do with stories I'm already working on... but some are other ideas entirely. Many of my ideas are one-shots or short stories, and some are longer stories. I'm hoping by writing this post that I can put these ideas on the sidelines for the time being.

My Ideas

  1. The Wandmaker's Wife - A pre-Harry Potter canon style tale from the eyes of Garrick Olivander's wife dealing with the creation of the wands, the birth of their children, the death of their daughter and more. :: Possibly a one-shot or maybe a short novella
  2. The Heirs - Renesmee Cullen, unaware of the fact that Jacob imprinted on her is sent away to go to high school at Auradon Prep in the rural kingdom of Auradon. When she meets one of the other new students, Jay from the Isle of the Lost, will he be the love of her existence? A momentary crush? or a newfound enemy? :: A Twilight/Descendants story
  3. Serial Black Widow - A New Moon AU where Embry imprinted on Bella but Bella was too broken from Edward leaving and ended up betraying the ultimate trust between Imprinter and Imprintee. Set years later, Bella has become a murderer of the darkest kind. What will her future hold? :: A one-shot
There are several other titles that I also have floating in my head with no specific plot line behind them. Those titles include Queen of None, If Dragons Could Fly, Catered Death, Moon of New, and A New Faith.

Finally, I'm contemplating going back to working on The Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.