Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Story Lengths

This is mostly a case of me not being sure what I want to post at the moment so I'm going with useful information for my many readers.

I have several active stories at the moment,

For now let's go through the ones I have currently active.

My continuation of Life and Death:
  • Death and Rebirth included a preface, 25 chapters, and an epilogue. (fully completed)
  • Rebirth and Affliction includes a preface, 28 chapters, and an epilogue.
  • Affliction and Life is slated to include a preface, between 40 and 45 chapters, and an epilogue.
  • The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner is slated to include 18 chapters.

The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality:
  •  This story includes a preface, 25 chapters, an interlude, another 25 to 30 chapters, an epilogue, and finally a postlude.

It's A Twin Thing:
  • This story is still in it's infancy and I'm still not 100% on where I'll end it, but I strongly suspect it would be somewhere around 25 to 30 chapters. It includes a prelude and will end with an epilogue.

RR:
  • This story is going to be a short story. I'm guessing it's going to be less than 15 chapters, but definitely no more than 20 at the most. It includes a prelude and will end with an epilogue.

The Hunter:
  • Originally this story was going to be about 30 chapters with a preface and an epilogue, but I'm now contemplating going past my original plan. I guess I'll see when I get to that point.

The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life:
  • Of all my pieces this is the one that I am the least certain of. No matter how I see the story though, I don't see it reaching it's conclusion in anything less than 100 chapters and more than likely will exceed 150 chapters. It also includes a prolegomenon and will have an epilogue and most likely an afterward set several years in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.