Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, October 21, 2018

The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality Sneak Peek

A teaser of the Interlude:

When summer arrived, it brought on some of the best months of my life. I didn't know it at the time, but I would never forget that summer.

In early June my father and I went to the fishing excursion in Ontario, and the week in Ontario fishing with my dad was very enjoyable with us catching several pikes, walleyes, muskies, and more. My dad pushed me into the lake at least once every day that we went out on the lake on a boat. It was fun, freeing in a way that almost nothing else had ever been.

After we came back home and the summer started in full force, I ended up taking a job at Newton's Olympic Outfitters part time. I spent mornings stocking shelves, checking people out and quickly doing google searches to find out what the difference was between water repellent and water resistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.