Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Random Youtube Channel Recs

One of the many things I do to try and get me into the mood to write is watch/listen to youtube videos. Obviously music is a big thing for me and I could list hundreds of different singers and bands that I enjoy. But I also occasionally listen to other stuff. Below are my top five random channels that I enjoy in no particular order


Quite possibly one of the oldest youtube channels that I check out on a relatively regular basis. They do everything from food taste test to games to random competitions. The two main people that perform on the show, Rhett and Link, are funny and very easy to enjoy.


Babish, also known as Andrew Rea, has been making videos of the food from shows and movies for about two years now. It is interesting to watch him recreate memorable dishes from the numerous shows and movies out there. He also does tutorial videos to help the new home chef


This channel was previously called Google Translate Fails, it parodies songs (as well as other things) after running them through a translator (generally google) too many times. The results of this are often spectacularly horrifying. 


She is a comedian with healthy humor. She's an older lady and almost never swears, but is genuinely funny. My favorite video of hers is "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store!" 

and finally


This channel shows the epic moments and fails of different TV game shows including Family Feud and is great for a good laugh. 



This is what happens when I don't have anything story related to post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.