Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Who are The Brotherhood?

So, since my writing is fanfiction, I - like most writers - occasionally like to add my own spin.

In this case, it's one of the oldest spins I ever embraced. My first published fanfic was Five Years Later. It is no longer posted. It wasn't, however, the first piece of work I started writing. The piece of work I first started writing was called Alice, which was supposed to be Alice's full story, from her time in the asylum, to waking up as a vampire, to meeting Jasper, up through the entire Twilight saga and beyond. 

Very early in this story, I introduced John, the doctor in the asylum that turned Alice. In spite of the fact that John was killed very early in the story, I wanted to know his story. 

His story took effect in a spin-off from Alice called Angel's Sisterhood. It was about a group of nine women that had been turned over the last five to six hundred years. All of them saved by John. Angel was the nickname they gave John. 

Very little is actually known about the person who turned Alice, as per the Twilight Saga. The only things that are mentioned is that he was an unnamed staff member who befriended Alice. And that James referred to him as being old. When it comes to vampires, there are two types of old. They either look old - as in they were changed late in life - or they've been a vampire for a very long time.

I've always seen James as being relatively smart, in spite of his ego getting him killed. So that leads me to believe the meaning would be the latter.

I know that since I originally wrote that work, there have been two fan-made movies that were featured in Storytellers that showed the person who turned her as being the groundskeeper and at least one named him as Kumboh. These were fan-made though, so officially we still don't know anything about the person who made her. There are many reasons why the groundskeeper wouldn't make sense in my mind... I could write an entire segment on it. I won't.

But after I started writing this spin-off, Angel's Sisterhood, they made appearances in almost all of my longer fanfictions. 

Since Life and Death and the continuation I'm writing are Gender-Swaps to the original Twilight Saga. In my mind, I saw John's mate - who had originally died over seventeen hundred years ago in Angel's Sisterhood - Cerulean as being the one that survived instead of John. The Brotherhood would therefore be the men she turned and saved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.