Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Posting Scheduling Stuffs

Schedule Stuffs


So, I currently have six active/(semi-active) projects/stories and a seventh sitting on the sidelines in my mind that is buzzing around and being all kinds of annoying.

Those active projects are:

1. My Life and Death Continuation. It includes a total of three full length stories, a slew of Missing Moments, Lost Moments, Alternate Realities, and Inspired Shorts. Most often the posts are every few days.

2. The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality. As of this time it is only going to be a singular, exceedingly long, book. Though there may be a sequel or shorts for it eventually. Generally posts are every few days

3. It's A Twin Thing. This book is a fantasy based story with heavy basing in folklore and myths. Length and if it will be only one book or more is, as of yet, undetermined. Posts are generally every few weeks.

4. The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life. This is my only All Human fic. It is a drabble fic, which means the chapters are short. And while I personally see it as a palette cleanser from everything else I write. It deals with heavy topics. Posting is usually daily.

5. RR. My current New Moon AU which shows a world where Edward never came back and Bella has become a true adrenaline junkie to the point where it very well might kill her. Posts are exclusively on Ao3 and should be weekly.

6. Post BD project. This project is my long game. I have ten one-shots planned with four so far posted showing the development of Renesmee's and the Cullens' future. After they're completed, I intend to write at least one story. One-shots are posted as inspiration strikes.
_____________________________

Possible Numero 7. It will be a Crossover Fic featuring either the Descendants and Twilight or Harry Potter. Currently it is just buzzing in the back of my mind. I don't know if I will follow through or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.