Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, September 7, 2018

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A teaser of Chapter 7 - Unhappy Ending:

His eyes flashed with anger, but he didn't come closer to me. "Would you like to hear my story, Beau? It doesn't have a happy ending, I assure you, but it may explain to you why your fate is as such, at least it might if you're capable of learning."

In spite of myself, I was curious, so I gave one truncated nod.

"I was born on the early 1550s in London to a scullery maid and the house's master. I remember very little about my father. I was nothing more than an unwanted bastard son to him. My older brother, on the other hand , was much more favored. He too, was a bastard. But my older brother had received our father's dark brown hair and blue eyes. He did not have status, not really, but he did have a place in the house. Andrew was five years older than me, and though he could have ignored me in much the same way as our father did, he chose to dote on me instead. It was because of his love for me that I wasn't cast to the streets after our mother died when I was only five."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.