Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A teaser of Chapter 9 - Target:

Kirill had asked me, in a subtle way, if what he believed I did had actually been for revenge... At the time I'd told him that wasn't it, that it couldn't be. But what if I was wrong? Was the real reason that I'd sought them out and helped to design and implement a plan that not only tortured and killed a vampire that was close to two millennia old, but also destroyed a man's life, been because I'd wanted revenge for them threatening Edythe and Archie? Had what I really been after was payback for Alec psychologically torturing my mate? If I had been, did it make it more acceptable?

 I shook my head, not knowing the answers to the questions in my head. Then looked down and immediately deleted two lines of code that I'd typed incorrectly in my distracted state.

“Perfect, Beau, you keep doing that kind of stuff and you'll be getting a one way ticket to prison,” I muttered to myself under my breath.

But even castigating aloud didn't help me to keep my attention for long as my mind to spun another conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.