Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek


A teaser of Chapter 6 - Switzerland:

Everyone turned to look at me. Royal and Archie were standing toe to toe, both of their faces set in scowls – at least until Archie saw me, then his face relaxed... even as Royal's scowl became more pronounced. Eleanor was sitting on the couch and I was relatively sure that, if she'd been human, she would have been munching on a bowl of popcorn while they'd been arguing. Jessamine was leaning against the wall, and Carine and Earnest were further back.

Edythe was the furthest from everyone and the guilt of what I'd agreed to with Julie as well as my secrets – I was more certain than ever – that I could never tell her, had me looking down and away from her almost immediately. After all, even Jules had seen it as being unforgivable.

Archie darted over to me almost immediately.

About time you got here,” he muttered surreptitiously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.