Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

A Black Decision - A Missing Moment Serial

A Black Decision

~Part V~

Once I was dressed, I stepped back out of the forest and discovered Edythe was missing but the sliding glass back door was left open.

"Well that's an invitation if I've ever seen one," I muttered under my breath before heading to the door and going inside.

"It was, and it's not like you haven't been in this house before," Edythe said.

"Yeah, we're still trying to get the dog stench out," the big female said, though her voice sounded joking. I was pretty sure her name was Eleanor.

"Yes, that's Eleanor," Edythe said, responding to my thoughts. She pointed to the older couple near the kitchen - I recognized the woman as Carine from the others' memories. "Our parents, Carine and Earnest."

"I don't need a by name introduction," I grumbled.

"Would you rather call us bloodsucker 1, 2, 3, etc?"

I opened my mouth to reply, but she cut me off.

"Don't answer that."

I smirked slightly.

"Archie and Jessamine are upstairs and Royal is in the garage."

"Okay, you've done your obligatory introductions. Now, to answer your question, do you have a map of the area?"

The little one, Archie - I rolled my eyes internally as I named him in my head - practically flew down the stairs with a map of Washington in his hands. He took it over to the kitchen counter and spread it out.

I walked over to it. "These are the spots where we know Victor has attacked someone." I pointed to the different spots, starting with the first one and ending with the last attack that I'd been there for. "Here is where Jana Fuller was killed." I pointed to first beach. "We suspect it was by the vampire that Victor created, Raven Biers. Sadly we're not sure as we have been unable to verify the description with pictures that we saw in her grandparents house."

"What do you mean?"

"An elder of the tribe saw the vampire just as she dived into the water. Our elder swears that the vampire that disappeared had short and stark violet hair. Nothing we've seen conforms to that. Raven was a dirty blond per the pictures we found."

"Well if she was turned with her hair dyed... it's possible it's still that color. Or she could have dyed it after she was turned for that matter," Edythe said, distracted. Suddenly her eyes flicked to Archie. "What was that?"

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.