Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality Sneak Peek

A teaser if Chapter 22 - Hide-And-Seek:


When I got out of the elevator on the first floor, I headed straight to the front desk.

I found this on the ground in the hallway of the second floor,” I told the clerk as I handed over the purse before asking to use the phone to call for a taxi.

The call was brief and I sat down by the pool as I waited the ten minutes for it to arrive, while standing near the pool. It was anything but relaxing as I half expected Alice or Jasper to appear out of thin air and stop me. Every one of the six hundred seconds was more tense than the last, but finally the taxi arrived and I dashed outside, getting in the back.

Where to, miss?”

I gave the driver of the cab the house in Downey, closing my eyes as he pulled away from the hotel and and away from the safety that the Cullens were offering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.