Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A second teaser of Chapter 8 - Temper (this chapter is being very stubborn in the writing, but I'm working on it):


"Even if he did,” Quilla said as she squatted in front of us. “No one would believe him. He's at that age where he spouts all kinds of crazy things... like men with red eyes and giant cocoa wolves... His parents think Elliott must not be paying attention when he gets his hand on the remote.” Quilla grinned lightly, but I still heard the undertone of concern in her voice.

What are you going to do if they decide to stop letting Elliott babysit?”

I was aware that they didn't know she was the one actually doing the babysitting. It was all part of giant charade so she could spend time with him.

She reached out, grabbing the little boy's hand. “I don't know. I suppose, if I have to, I'll tell his parents the truth, everything. Not even Julie ordering me not to could stop me, because it's about him. He's the one thing that trumps even an alpha order – the one thing that has complete control over me. But it all would depend on what he wants and needs. If it was better for him to be away from me... to grow up as a normal human boy that has nothing more than fleeting memories of the cocoa wolf-girl... then that's what I'd do. He calls the shots, ultimately. Not his parents, not Elliott, not Jules, not even me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.