Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, September 21, 2018

The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality Sneak Peek

A teaser of Chapter 23 - Angel:


“Alice,” I moaned.

There was a quiet buzz – some part of me filled in that it was the sound of someone on another end of a phone.

 “How?” Edward asked.

 There was more of the incessant buzzing.

 “Will that even work?” Alice’s voice was strained all of a sudden.

 Another brief buzzing.

 “Carlisle, I...” Edward hesitated. “I don’t think I can do that.” There was agony in his beautiful voice again. “Alice –”

“Don't even consider asking me that question.” Alice snarled the words as she cut him off point blank. “I'm barely controlling myself as it is, and you know I want her as my sister. You should let the change happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.