Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Blog Organizing

So, my blog has been up nine days now. There are a total of seven pages currently, including the home page.

My two largest pieces of works, the Life and Death Continuation and The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality, each have their own page dedicated to them. The other four pages are: The Post BD Story, Other Twilight Stories, One-Shots and Shorts, and The Archives.

On each of these pages, you can find the banners and descriptions of the stories associated with that section. They also have the links to where you can find these stories. As of this time, all stories are posted on my Fanfiction account, and many of them can also be found on at least one other site.

The first major difference for that is going to be RR, because while I have the original One-Shot on Fanfiction, the full-length story is going to be exclusively posted on Ao3 until it is complete. Once the story is finished I will post it to Fanfiction.

The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality, by comparison, is a Fanfiction exclusive and will not be posted to other sites.

The Life and Death Continuation is available on both Fanfiction and Ao3.

It's A Twin Thing and my upcoming drabble fic, The Emotional Roller Coaster of Life are still up in the air for where all they'll be posted.

Eventually I will be adding at least one other page to this blog which will be dedicated to any Original Fiction I do that will be posted on Fiction Press.

For the record, I do not intend to ever publish any of my work, be it my fanfics or my posted original fics. There are many reasons why that is, but the big one is that I write for the fun of it, and if I was to start writing for the dollar, then it would no longer be about the freedom and enjoyment I feel just by sitting down and working on something that is for me, and not some job.

Just so everyone is aware all blog posts can be commented on, they can even be anonymous. If you are posting a question or something and you are anonymous, you can leave your Fanfiction, Adult FF, Ao3, Stars, Twilighted, or ADF handle (please reference which) and I will message you a reply.

...

And I know, no sneak peek in this post. Unfortunately, there can't always be sneak peeks. I enjoy doing that when I've written enough in a chapter to warrant it, just as I enjoy posting teasers and other pieces.

I do intend to post something later today... I'm just not, as of yet, sure if it will be a sneak peek or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.