Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Affliction and Life Teaser Scene

The following is a very small teaser from the final book in my continuation of Stephenie Meyer's Life and Death. The book is to be called Affliction and Life. This scene does not show any spoilers. It's just to make you curious:

I ignored the man that had just greeted me, looking at the two women in their simple dresses.

"I thought you told me you were going to take care of him."

I could feel the eyes of my family on my back, even as the two women in front of me shared a look. I ignored my family as I waited on an answer from my acquaintances.

"And we did," the shorter of the two finally replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.