Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A teaser of Chapter 8 - Temper:


We were back on the private beach, just Jules and I. At least for the time. It was more than a week after my trip to Seattle, and Jules had been watching me like a hawk since. I knew she had questions, that she was upset that I'd just taken off like that, that she wanted to know what had been going through my mind... and part of me felt like telling her just to spit it out already, but the much larger piece of me was completely unwilling to discuss it.

We hadn't gone hunting yet and I was loath to bring it up, but I knew I was going to have to soon as my eyes were dark, dulling to a black as I approached two weeks without feeding. It made it the longest I'd gone without hunting since I initially returned from Europe. Jules seemed to trust my control more than ever, at least as far as my blood lust was concerned, but I didn't. So I'd have to go hunting soon, either with her... or on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.