Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, November 24, 2018

With Regard to Rebirth and Affliction

So, I've been working on Chapter 14 for going on three weeks now, and it just isn't happening. Usually I can sit in front of a computer and force myself to write even when my muse is not in agreement with me. That isn't happening here. I cannot even force the words to come. I wouldn't be posting this though if it was just this chapter, but I already know that the next two to three chapters are going to be just as hard to write as this one is being. I'm also having difficulty writing the Alternate Realities and Missing Moments that go with this story. So to simply put this, Rebirth & Affliction is not speaking to me. At all. And unfortunately, until it is, I'm putting this story on an official hold. I'm seriously hoping that I'll be back by the end of the year, if not sooner, but I'm not making a promise on it. In the mean time, for anyone curious as to what's going on, I will post occasional updates on my status with this story on my blog.

For the time being, if you enjoy my writing, I'll be focusing my efforts on my other stories. Those stories include The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality, The Hunter, It's A Twin Thing, The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life, and RR (on Ao3). I'll also be spending some of my time on my original fictions which are found on Fiction Press, a link to which is on my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.