Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, November 3, 2018

It's A Twin Thing Sneak Peek

A teaser of Chapter 4 - Forever Nevermore:

I was being lazy on the quad when I first felt something similar to fear, except it was fear that was dull as if it was some sort of delayed sound through an echo chamber. Most important of all though, it wasn't my fear. It was Bella's and it felt very wrong.

I closed my eyes – something I didn't normally have to do – as I focused on looking through Bella's eyes.

She was following behind the enigma that was Edward Cullen, but even her vision felt hazy to me as if she was in some sort of fog.

Had he drugged her?

Bella! Bella, snap the fuck out of it.

There was no response to my mental shout at her.

I got up and started to run, using my connection to her as a homing beacon to find her.

I was sure I looked insane as I ran through the quad with my eyes closed, but it was easier to focus with my eyes shut and I didn't honestly care what the other people thought.

I ran towards a small walkway that was set between two of the buildings on campus as Bella followed him down it.

I saw through Bella's eyes as Edward spun around and stepped back towards her.

My eyes snapped open as I rounded the corner and glared at Edward.

“Bella, step back!” As loud as my shout was in person, the reiteration I shouted in my head at her was even louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.