Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 14 - Declaration:

The news on CNN had been the constant companion of the household for the last three days... or at least the the majority of the household. Royal and Eleanor still weren't back and it made me emotionally sick, because I'd caused it.

Carine and Jessamine had been discussing the possible purposes behind the creation of the new borns, and the end opinion was they had to be made for the purpose of some sort of army. The problem was, we weren't sure what the army was for. I knew, or at least strongly suspected, Jessamine had some sort of idea, but when she'd opened her mouth to state her opinion Edythe had cut her off. I was a hundred percent certain she did it because I was there and I wasn't all that happy about it, but I let it go.

“I need to go hunt,” I said softly, looking over at Edythe.

“Do you want me to come with you?”

I smiled at her. “If you'd like to.”

I fully expected her to say yes but she frowned instead. “I'm not really all that thirsty, but I'll be waiting for you when you get back.”

I reached forward, stroking under her eye. “Are you sure?” My eyes had more color in them than hers at the moment.

“Yes, you go ahead.”

I leaned forward and kissed her, pulling back after a moment.

“Please tell me what's going on when I get back,” I murmured softly in her ear. I knew the others would be able to hear my words, there was just no way to be quiet enough to say something truly private in a house full of vampires, but saying it in her made it feel private.

“Go. Hunt.”

I kissed her again and then pulled back, heading for the sliding glass door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.