Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Chapter Issues

I enjoy writing, which should be obvious to most people who check out my profiles or any of my stories.

I have two fanfiction stories I'm more passionate about than any of the rest of my active stories. Those two are Rebirth and Aflliction, and The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality. In spite of the fact that I love those two stories and want to work on them more than just about any other story, and in spite of the fact that I have the stories planned out in my head, the words are just not typing out the way I want them to.

I can work on my other stories, but I really want to get the next chapter of Rebirth and Affliction finished before I move on to my other works so now I'm not a hundred percent sure what to do.

Basically I want to apologize for slow posts as I'm not sure what it's going to take to get me out of the funk I'm in. I will be posting something for Rebirth and Affliction though before I move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.