Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Story Recs

These Recs are freely given without any kind of offer or suggestion from the authors of them. They are for a multitude of fanfics and, as I'm not good at writing personalized reviews, the summaries are directly from the stories in question.

All stories in this post are on FF.net, so if any of the authors that I rec'd are for some reason upset by it and want me to remove their story then please let me know via a pm on FF.net and I'll remove it - but as it's free publicity, I don't know why someone would take issue with it.

A Wolves Moon by Tinkerbella C - Nessie is struggling to deal with her changing feelings for Jake when he disappears. Returning a year later he has gone feral and has forgotten his links to his pack, the Cullen's and Nessie. Can she help him remember who is he or has he changed forever?

Bella Swan: Kidnapper by Kambria Rain - Um. Hi. I don’t really know how to say this, but I have your kids with me, and I was thinking maybe you would like them back. So yeah… call me.

The True Alpha: The EJ Black Chronicles by DazzledbyJake - This story take places 17 years after Breaking Dawn and chronicles Jacob & Renesmee's son, Edward Jacob "EJ" Black. He's part wolf/ human/vampire, who struggles to win the heart of his imprint and has a horrifying run-in with the Volturi. NOT BLACKWATER

Dusk by XxTwilight CrystalxX - Bella comes to Forks the summer before her senior year and meets Jacob first. What will she think of Edward and the rest of the Cullens? Can the wolves keep Bella safe from James and Victoria's twisted plans? Sequel complete, and next installment wip.

The Omega by Untamed Loner - As Bella spends more time around Jake, she begins to discover changes in herself. Suddenly, she doesn't trip, the wolves are completely calm around her, and she keeps feeling people's emotions. Now, she's on the Volturi's most wanted list.

Rabbit Hole by profmom72 - Edward leaves Bella before revealing the Cullens are vampires. Bella’s curiosity gets the best of her, and she spends years chasing her suspicions, drawing attention from dangerous sources. Can Bella be saved from the Rabbit Hole she’s fallen into? AU

Seducing Ms Swan by DQRC - AU Post-NM. Teacher!Bella, Student!Edward; a struggle of wills, an attempt at seduction, a dark secret, a dash of UST, a gallon of attitude, antagonistic motorcycling, a hell of a lot of angst and one unforgettable scene in a snow storm.

Breathe Again by ysar - If Alice hadn't seen Bella cliff-dive, what would have happened? Would Bella have given in to her feelings for Jacob? Was she even capable of moving on? Victoria's hunting, Edward's coming back-and that's just the beginning!

This is My Wish by ericastwilight - Dear Wishes for You, My name is Riley Biers and I'm nine years old. Soon, very soon I'll leave behind my mom because I have terminal cancer. I write to you today and this is my wish... Rated M for language

Dear Maggie by Jenny0719 - A heart leads Bella back home to Forks... and to the brother of the woman who donated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.