Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, November 2, 2018

Currently Working On

I don't have any sneak peeks or anything to post tonight, but figured I'd post the currently planned order of my next chapter/story posts, not including The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life, which is generally nightly.

Chapter 4 of It's A Twin Thing is currently being written as entitled Forever Nevermore. I hope to get it posted in a day or two and a sneak peek posted tomorrow for sure.

Chapter 5 of RR, entitled That Pain To Keep will hopefully be written and post by Monday night.

The next post will have to do with Rebirth and Affliction and will either be Chapter 14 - Declaration or the alternate reality, Forever Protector.

After that will be The Hunter, Chapter 3 - Danger

Then Chapter 26 - Party of The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality.

It will round out with whichever of the Rebirth and Affliction post I didn't do before
__________________________________________

I'm exhausted both physically and emotionally for tonight so I won't be getting much in the way of writing tonight, but wanted people to know the general order of everything that's currently being posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.