Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Hunter Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 3 - Danger:

“My name's Bella and I'm new here today. I'm the chief's daughter.” I placed my paper down on the desk and held my hand out to the teacher as I spoke.

The teacher slowly reached out and took my hand in a firm grip. “My name's Mr. Munoz. I wasn't aware the chief had a daughter, but you picked a good time to start as we just starting on cellular biology. The class is a bit full but there is a seat next to Edward Cullen. He's relatively new here as well, so you two may be able to help each other out.”

I barely contained my snort. I wasn't exactly surprised he didn't know my father had a daughter. After all, how was Charlie supposed to explain me anyways? “Oh, I have a daughter who is out slaying monsters. Real ones. She does all the stuff a cop should be doing but is too stupid to handle.” Or perhaps the conversation would go something more like, “Yeah, I have a daughter... What can I say? We all have skeletons in our closet.”

I stood a moment longer than was strictly appropriate without replying to the teacher before I finally nodded and turned toward the aisle to walk to my seat beside the bloody devil incarnate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.