Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Sex, Blood, Revenge Sneak Peek

A small teaser of Chapter 2 ~ Black Heart:

I know how to make him shut up, as well as how to let him know that I’m over it – kiss him. It’s that simple. The thing is, I’m not ready to kiss and make up yet. The masochistic part of me enjoys this fight. “Perhaps it’s because I don’t like the fact I’ve turned into a fag.”

“You think I do?” he snarls. “Do you think I enjoy being cursed to serve your needs and desires for the rest of eternity as your goddamn familiar, and all because I had to repay a life debt? Neither of us agreed to this, but I am sick and tired of your bitching. It wasn’t like you were complaining last night when I fucked you from here to high heaven”

I hiss. Of course, he is right, but it doesn’t mean I have to admit it – or want to. We’re always like this the next day, and usually I’m the one that acts grumpy the next day... Though, every once and awhile, it’s him who makes a point of being the angry one. Neither of us like the situation we are in as unwilling familiars. In all reality though, I wouldn’t change our screwed up relationship for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.