Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, November 16, 2018

Rebirth and Affliction Future Teaser

A small teaser of a scene from a future chapter in Rebirth and Affliction:

For a moment, I was completely frozen. Even though I'd begun to suspect Victor was behind everything and though we'd guessed he had been turned, I'd never expected to see him here at this camp site.

I wasn't afraid of Victor or Raven. In spite of Archie's warning on the note all those months ago, Raven with her stark purple hair didn't concern me in the slightest. It was the third one in the entourage who terrified me. Not because I thought I couldn't successfully kill him as I was sure I could. After all, he couldn't even be a month to this life, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to live with myself after I did it.

Selfishly, I wished he was down in the clearing where our family fought for their lives - where the wolves were - so his ashes wouldn't be on my hands.

Edythe crouched down near me, preparing to strike our foes.

I closed my eyes and pushed the emotional turmoil in my head to the side. I could deal with it later.

My eyes snapped open as I reached my hand out and placed it for half a second on Edythe's arm. "Be careful," I murmured. "I'll handle Allen."

My eyes snapped to his as I slid down into a crouch of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.