Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, November 26, 2018

Update to Posting Schedule

As I have put Rebirth and Afflction on an official hiatus until inspiration strikes or I can force myself to write it. My upcoming posts have changed in order.

The Hunter, Chapter 3 - Danger (just need to do a thorough edit)

It's A Twin Thing, Chapter 5 - September 13th (this chapter is screaming at me to be written)

RR, Chapter 6 - A New Blow

The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality, Chapter 26 - Party

Newest Shift

(Posts to my original fictions may or may not be interspersed with all of that, and of course there will still be regular posts to The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life.)

Obviously, this is all subject to change and is entirely dependent on if Rebirth and Affliction (or any of it's missing moments/alternate realities) decides to suddenly start speaking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.