Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

RR Sneak Peek

A teaser of Chapter 5 - That Pain To Keep:

“What do they call you?” a man with ashy blonde hair asked. He was dressed in very simple black clothes – the type of outfit that could be anywhere from a few months old or several hundred years old.

“Bella, my name was Bella when I was human.” She didn't sound like the Bella that Alice remembered anymore, instead she her voice was more of a soprano. Definitely a vampire, but Alice wasn't at all sure where Bella was or who the other vampires were.

“Then it's still Bella...”

“... or it's not,” another man with dark hair said.

Both of the men had deep red eyes but Bella's were pitch black.

She wrapped her arms arms around her waist. “I don't know who I am anymore.”

“Why is that?”

“Why are you here?”

The two males asked the questions in tandem.

“I... I was abandoned by my mate. I should be dead. I shot myself. But he turned me, or my hallucination turned me. I'm not sure anymore. He should have let me die. He already destroyed me. I don't get why he did this to me.”

“A hallucination?” the blonde one asked.

“I think so. I don't know what's real anymore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.