Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, March 1, 2019

The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life Length

So I haven't been able to give a length for this story, it's been one that - while I can see the last scenes - I was unable to quite figure out how long it would be before I got there. I finally have a rough estimate though. 

So officially as of now, I am guessing there are going to be less than sixty chapters until the epilogue. We have about ten to fifteen more in the month October, and then probably somewhere between twenty to thirty chapters in November and another twenty or so in December. 

Then there will be an epilogue and finally and afterward. 

I do promise that the vast majority will have a HEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.