Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, March 16, 2019

The Hunter Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 6 - Sinker:

As I got out of the car I ran through a list of names, putting the faces with the bodies. They were Quileute, and as my mom had taught me, the Quileutes had shape-shifters in their bloodline – something I was choosing to ignore as most shape-shifters lived a normal human life and never actually changed.

Unfortunately, based off of the way the boy looked, the gene had been reactivated – something that occurred whenever there was a threat close enough to them to trigger the genetic transition, causing a chemical reaction which heated and aged the body enough to properly be able to survive the transition. I knew I couldn’t let the suspicion get confirmed though, because if I did, I would have to kill the boy myself or call in another hunting faction to destroy him. And, in spite of everything, I didn't want to hurt my dad who had to be friends with this man and his son. So ignorance was my only option.

The name of the man in the wheelchair finally came to me, Billy. His legs had been permanently damaged in the car wreck which had killed his wife back when I had only been a few years old. They'd had three kids, a set of twin girls who were around two years older than me, Rebecca and Rachel, and a boy about two years younger than me, Jacob. That had to be the boy who stood in front of me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.