Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Necromancy in the Fifth Sneak Peek

A second brief teaser of Chapter 2 (which I'm currently working on):

“She keeps scaring me with ghosts,” Bree stated loudly, stomping her foot when she finished marching up to me.

I glanced around to make sure none of the numerous people were in attendance heard her. “You know not to talk about it where people can hear, Bree.”

“But mom and dad don't believe me!”

“Because I not doing anyting.” Sasha stated, her lip pouting out.

I sighed. “Bree, you know mom and dad have talked about this with you.”

She crossed her arms over her chest, pouting. “Why can't it be Sasha's doing?”

“It could. Just as it could be our parents or my doing. But it's not. And you know it.”

Bree's pout grew more defined. She wasn't like Sasha and I, nor was she like Alice. Bree was special. Occasionally, though it was rare, normal humans had the gift to sense, feel or occasionally even see the dead... actually, it wasn't all that rare. Of all the thousands of humans out there who pretended to be able to communicate with the dead for money, at least ten percent of them legitimately had some ability to sense them, and there were even more locked up in mental wards and the likes. But they were like Bree, they could feel them – possibly even see them – but they weren't able to hear or talk with them. The fact that Bree had been born a sensitive in our family though, was more than a little ironic.

The thing was, she didn't want to be sensitive, she wanted to be a normal girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.