Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, March 15, 2019

Why Renesmee?

So I'll write from the POV of close to any character in the Twilight Universe, but there are certain characters I like writing more than others. One of which is Bella (post still to come), another is Beau, and my third is Renesmee.

Now I know that not everyone is enamored by the final book in the Twilight Saga. I've heard the arguments against the fourth book and while I won't disagree with those opinions, I personally find a different book in the saga to be the greater evil New Moon.

Here's the thing though, I love Renesmee as a character because she is literally the most blank canvas of all the characters in the book. The whole life span that we get to see her is a span of a few months, and during that brief time she grew to a physical age of maybe four years old.

So she still was an infant and we have no idea how her life will turn out. We have no idea if she'll be a killer, a mother, a lover, or anything else. The world is the playground with her.

For me, this makes her a perfect character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.