Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Weird Fic Ideas

So, for the most part, it's more angst than anything else when I write, but occasionally other ideas start swimming in my head. These ideas below are some of them that are currently floating around. I don't know when I'll start writing any of them (or if in one case) but I just want to put them down for now.

One Hundred Lives

A story about a hundred different people that all live in the same town. The design in my mind is almost as if each chapter was an individual featurette or one-shot that focused on a single character's story. This is actually something I could almost see written with multiple people on a joint account and everyone writes specific character(s). ... Not sure I'll ever actually do this.

In the Back Alleys

An all animal drabble fic, that will be fairly comedic featuring Edward the cat prowling the alleys and Bella the dog chasing him amongst the other characters. My intention is to write it completely before posting. 

Of Fairies and Pixie Dust

Another more comedic tale. It's going to be a short story that will last no more than about five to ten chapters. It will be a f/f tale between Bella and Alice as fairies who get high on pixie dust during the mating ritual after they discover they are mates. Once again, I want to write this one in full before posting.

Dearly Beloved

A o/s or short inspired by the song, Dearly Beloved by Faith Hill. As with the nature of the song, the story should be more amusing than angsty.

and finally

If Dragons Could Fly

Still determining the details of this fic, but once again it shouldn't be an angst story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.