Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, March 28, 2019

About My Stories

I have a lot of stories I'm working on and I want to assure people I haven't forgotten any of them, but I wanted to talk a little about where I'm at with each of them and why some haven't gotten updates in awhile - this is specifically with regards to my fanfics (I may do another for my three original fics later).

Most important, I want to express that I put my heart and soul into my stories, and because of that I sometimes get to place where I hit a stagnant standstill - as I don't ever want to put out something that I feel isn't a true (or at the bare minimum, decent) representation of the story in question.

The first one, and the one that I am most sincerely invested in, is my continuation of Life and Death. I'm currently about halfway through Rebirth and Affliction, which is my second book in this series. The third and final full length book being Affliction and Life. This series is very important to me as I want to do the characters and the plot justice which isn't always easy. Right now I'm in a section where I completed one story arc and am not ready to start the next arc. Fluff is not my forte though which is why it's taking so long to write.

The next, The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality (sometimes called TDBFR), has hit two of the most important chapters of the story. Because these chapters are the chapters that will show the heartbreak and grief after Edward left. This is something I always felt was missing from Twilight which is why I desperately want to show it, but it takes a very specific type of mindset to write those types of chapters and I haven't quite found that headspace yet.

Then there's The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life (sometimes shortened to Roller Coaster or TERCL). I'm still fairly active and trying to get chapters out regularly, but this story deals with a lot of topics that are really close to home which makes it difficult and is why I haven't been getting a chapter a day out as well as I was at the start.

After that is RR (which stands for Russian Roulette, if anyone doesn't know) and it's over halfway done at this point. The thing is that RR is extremely painful for me to write, every chapter puts me through the ringer, I can't explain why unfortunately, but it is why each chapter takes so long for me to get done. 

Following this is The Hunter which is actually easier for me to work on than some of the others, but this is, by far, the most OOC Bella that I've ever written as it handles a Bella that is extremely of the supernatural and hates all of them - with a special and personal hatred for vampires. This story isn't super difficult for me to work on yet, but I am trying to pace myself with this story so I don't burn myself out.

The sixth, It's A Twin Thing (often shortened to Twin Thing), I have no pre-arranged plot for so I can really only write a chapter when I actually know where to take the next chapter. Unfortunately this makes for slow chapters.

This is proceeded by Necromancy in the Fifth, my newest story and I do have a plan on this story, but I want to make sure updates are paced in between a couple of chapters from other stories which is why updates will be slow.

The eighth, The Beast, is actually a Tie-in to one of the stories mentioned above but can be read completely as a stand alone. However, as it's a blog exclusive, I'm only going to write it as the mood strikes.

And finally, my last story is my continuation of Breaking Dawn. This is my extremely long game and it will get to where I want it to go in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.