Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, March 29, 2019

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 15 - Epoch:

I closed my eyes for a moment as I leaned back against a tree. Archie had gone with Edythe to get a pickup truck for me. I'd told them not to go overboard – I honestly didn't need a top of the line, state of the art, brand new vehicle – but I wasn't hopeful that she'd listened.

For some reason I still didn't completely understand, she felt the need to continually spoil me – and more often than not with things I would never get for myself.

Olympia was far enough way that I could have gone as well and been seen in public but she'd wanted to go pick it up and surprise me so I'd let her have her fun. After all, as long as she came back with a truck and not a muscle car, I'd be happy.

It still wouldn't be my old Chevy but I'd get used to it. I suspected I'd even get used to her constant desire to pamper me, though I had no clue how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.