Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, March 8, 2019

Old Shows

I wanted to just go over some old favorite shows of mine. None of these shows are too old as all but one were aired originally in my lifetime, but they all no longer air.

The first shows I wanted to touch on are Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Xena: The Princess Warrior. I watched both of these shows from the very beginning, through the amazingly weaved storylines, weird future take episodes, and even weirder musical episodes until the bitter end, and to this day I don't know which one ended on a worse note. The one that ended with the main character's death or the one that was cut short mid-season with no final resolution for the series. In spite of that, these two shows remain to be two of my favorites to this day.

The next one is Charmed. The original series, not the remake that is occurring now. I miss the original Charmed, for me, this is one of the best show I ever watched and I still watch reruns to this day.

Then there were Medium and Ghost Whisperer. They both started around the same time and had similar ideas which is why I put them together. For me, these shows were both interesting, and some of the episodes were quite painful to watch.

Another show I loved was Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye. A show inspired by a true story, it has one of the most interesting premises I've ever watched.

And Early Edition, a show that was truly interesting to watch. I really wish I could get that newspaper for myself and fill out a lotto ticket with the next day's winning numbers.

And I had a love for law, medicine, and detective shows, watching things like Judging Amy, JAG, CSI (as well as Miami, New York, and Cyber), Rookie Blue, Diagnosis: Murder, Cold Case, Without A Trace, Boston Legal, and Numb3rs with abandon. Some other shorter lasting shows that I loved include, Life, Unforgettable (okay it technically lasted five seasons, but I only count the first three), Shark, Dark Angel, Young Blades, Legend of the Seeker, Hemlock Grove, Secret Circle, and Veronica Mars.

Finally, the only older show that I love so much I will still watch reruns any chance I get is Gilligan's Island. For some reason, this classic show is so truly intriguing that I simply love it.

(Unmentioned here are vampire shows, please refer to the vampire edition from awhile ago for those)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.