Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Running on Empty


I've spent over eight hours staring blankly at my computer screen and even though I know where I want my stories to go, can see it my mind and know the general themes, plots, etc for the continuation of my stories... the words just aren't typing. The truth of the matter is that I've put well over five hundred thousand words down that I've posted between last June and now and it's starting to wear on me. My creativity level is running on empty as a result.

I'm going to keep to trying to make myself write because I want to complete my stories, but fair warning, unless I can dig deep and force a second wind... there's going to be slow chapters ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.