Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, March 17, 2019

RR Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 8 - Misery Loves Company:

“I'm sorry to hear Bella's been injured, but she's an adult and responsible for her own well-being,” a man who Alice couldn't immediately place said coldly as he stared at their family.

“If we could just speak with her mom, Renee. This is really important, Phil,” Carlisle stated, his voice extremely calm, placating even.

“I'm sure it is, just as I'm sure Renee would do anything for her prodigal daughter who could do no wrong – even after she essentially ran her own father into an early grave with her wild whims – but Renee has late stage stomach cancer and she's not in the physical health to help Bella. So whatever trouble Bella has found herself in, she can get herself out of it.” Phil stood in front of a door to a relatively large beach house and it appeared as if the sun had only barely gone down.

“I remember Bella used to talk fondly of you. I'd have thought you'd have felt the same,” Alice's future self said to him.

“I liked her when Renee and I were dating, but she turned into a real troublemaker later in life. Honestly, I suspect now the accident in Phoenix was actually of her own creation. I won't have her ruining what's left of my wife's life.”

“You don't understand, Bella was shot in the head. Renee is Bella's next and only living kin.”

“That's not our problem.” Phil stared them down for a few seconds before finally opening the door behind him to go back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.