Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Music Recs

I've been listening to a handful of people as of late more than anything else. They are all what I would consider as being lesser known singers. So I thought I'd spotlight them.

Gabby was the third place finisher is Season 16 of American Idol, and recently released a song called I Hope. I have listened to the song multiple times since discovering and hope to hear more from her. 

Katelyn is probably known better as an actress, having played a recurring role in No Ordinary Family. But she released a song called You Don't Know about a year ago that absolutely love. It does have a decent number of hits, but it's her only song that does. Whether she's a just a one hit wonder or something more I think is yet to be seen. 

Tenille is a relatively new artist with a recent release called I Hate This. I haven't listened to any of her other work yet, but I find I Hate This amazing to listen to. 

Kalleigh has been singing for awhile, but none of her songs have really hit it big. I find her voice to be soulful and love several of her works. Two of which are Once Upon A and Sorry On The Rocks.

Catherine is another singer who I've stumbled upon. She has some beautiful songs with genuinely interesting lyric, among some of my favorites by her are Cinderella, Wild, and Good Goodbyes. 

And finally there's Beth, Beth writes songs inspired by books. Perhaps it is because of that that I find her work to be so beautiful, or perhaps it's just that she's truly that good of a singer, but whatever the case may be, I do encourage people to give her a listen. One of her more recent songs, Please Take Me, is a real favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.