Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, February 28, 2019

On the Question of Romance

On almost every story I write, I get at least one reviewer wanting to know (or demanding me to change) who the final couple is going to be.

I've often replied to these reviews in a very similar fashion. Sometimes I'll tell them that they have to wait and see, other times I'll tell them it's still undecided, and occasionally I'll tell people that the story is about the journey.

I've finally decided to come out and post this though. I am not a romance writer. I use romance as a tool in a lot of my stories. I have stories that include tragic romances, epic romances, funny romances, forbidden romances and several more but, at the end of day, the story is not specifically about those romances

Instead, my stories are about the growth and the journey that surrounds them. They are not, nor will they ever be, about that ultimate destination so many people seem to want to have immediately.

Now, it is true, in some of my stories I have promised an HEA, and often times an HEA does include being in the "perfect relationship." .... I will say I don't necessarily agree with that, on a personal level, in my opinion it doesn't take being in a romance to be truly happy.

But for those who want to know for sure about my stories. They go as follows:

  • It's A Twin Thing is up in the air, I am too early in the story to know where I'm ending it yet
  • My continuation of Life and Death will have an HEA for Edythe and Beau, I will go so far as to say that both Rebirth and Affliction, and Affliction and Life will have HEAs for Edythe and Beau (that way if people don't want to read Affliction and Life, they won't need to)
  • Necromancy in the Fifth will have an HEA for Edward and Bella. No ands, ifs, or buts about it. This story has that guarantee.
  • Post BD continuation. I am still very early in this extremely long term project but the official answer is yes. 
  • RR is a suspense tale, but with that being said, it will have a version of an HEA in it. 
  • The Beast.... .... .... NO
  • The Dark Assassin is a solid maybe
  • The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality. Yes.
  • The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life. I have promised that a vast majority would get an HEA, so the easiest comparison I have here is that according to the government a super-majority is 66%... well, with 9 main characters, I figure that gives me three to mess with.
  • The Hunter. Yes, it will eventually have an HEA, whether that's in the first book or I continue to a second, I still don't know.
  • The Vengeful Lust Series as a whole is a yes, but the first book and the prequel are both a no. 
  • The Wish of the Damned, unless I make a sequel, the answer is no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.